Emergency Department Advisory Council
Madera Community Hospital’s Emergency Department Advisory Council
(EDAC) is dedicated to partnering with our health care providers to improve
Emergency Department experiences at Madera Community Hospital. EDAC is
a voluntary and collective representation of Madera Community Hospital’s
service area and patient population. Those selected to serve on the Emergency
Department Advisory Council do so to ensure the patient and family perspective
is applied for safe, high-quality patient-centered emergency care and services.
- Madera Community Hospital patients, family members and health care providers
are eligible to serve on the Emergency Department Advisory Council (EDAC).
- Selected EDAC members will demonstrate a commitment to building a partnership
with Hospital advisors and employees and be dedicated to understanding
the needs of the community they represent.
- Selected EDAC members must work collaboratively to co-design programs and
policies to effectively impact health care challenges and enhance the
patients’ experience in the Emergency Department.
- EDAC members serve a 2 year term.
Members whose terms are expiring may choose to
re-apply for membership.
- The Emergency Department Advisory Council (EDAC) will consist of 7-10 advisors
to promote transparent and open discussions.
- The EDAC will also include three to four Madera Community Hospital Leaders.
- The EDAC council will meet in-person, monthly for 90-minutes.
- The EDAC establishes their 2 year charter.
- Fill out the form in the "Form Here" section.
- Submit the filled out form in the "Application" section.
Download Application Here